Monday, October 27, 2008

Review: Ronzoni Bistro


While I was at Fry's this week I noticed that Ronzoni Bistro Meals were on sale and I had a coupon :) So I figured I would give them a try. The bags are 8 oz and only 210 calories. They would make a good lunch for the days that I was too lazy to prepare a lunch (or so I thought). So today I tried my 1st one (Penne with Chicken and Broccoli) and I have to say I'm highly disappointed. I know that they were going to have to put a lot of preservative in that bag to make it safe but it's really not tasty. Eatable? Yes.

Overall I give this product a 1/5 due to the fact that it was easy to prepare. I will be eating the other 3 pouches that I bought because it is eatable, but I will definitely never buy this product again.

As a note there is a red sauce meal as well that I will not be trying but it may be better.

~Jacklyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you're leaving food reviews. We should make it a biweekly thing methinks.